SCS is currently seeking a results-driven Paid Search Planner to join our growing team. The Paid Search Planner will work with the strategy and contribute to the day-to-day execution of paid search/SEM efforts. This person will provide data-driven insights to aid in strategy for our clients, ensuring marketing efforts are top-quality. They should be constantly analyzing campaigns and recommending new strategies for improvement. The right candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment and can advocate for exceptional solutions that are in the best interest of the client.
- Review and manage paid search campaigns daily to determine the best strategy for each client, using data-driven insights from multiple sources.
- Sometimes assist in client meetings and presentations to ensure seamless communication regarding recommendations and strategy.
- Manage and pace Google/Bing paid search campaigns and monitor budgets in a day-to-day capacity.
- Write compelling and unique ad copy, and perform keyword analysis and optimizations.
- Provide leadership on all paid search accounts not directly managed by the Paid Search Manager.
- Constantly monitor and report performance of campaigns, along with providing recommendations for improvements and performance goals daily.
- Provide thought leadership on paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research.
- 1-3 years SEM experience
- Google Adwords certification preferred
- Google Analytics certification recommended
- Strong attention to detail
- Excel competency
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Able to thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org