About the job
At SCS, the strategist interprets the ask, understands the challenge, and provides direction and clarity towards a solution. Always beginning with “why” in everything they do, they are in a generalist mindset who works across all digital channels to define a strategy while collaborating with creative, media, and product teams to see the work through to completion. Led by curiosity and insights, a strategist must offer a unique perspective that motivates the agency and our clients to begin in a direction that everyone believes in and keep everyone moving in the same direction when things change.
- Partners with client account team to develop and present digital media strategies, frameworks, and plans for client approval
- Strong background in Paid Search, SEO, Social Media, and Email
- Serve as a connection point between strategy, media, creative and analytics to promote collaboration, innovation, and strategic thinking.
- Prepares research and insights that substantiate recommended strategies and tactics
- Analyzes tracking reports to derive insights for client reporting and campaign optimizations
- Collaborates with internal account teams in post-campaign analysis to extract the key stories and develop strategic recommendations for ongoing initiatives
- Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company as requested by the manager.
- College degree required, preferably in Marketing
- AdWords Certified / GA certification / FB Certified
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Experience with digital cross-channel campaigns and client facing communication
- Management experience preferred
- Must be a critical thinking and solutions oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Keynote and Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be experienced in analyzing dashboard data, using Google Analytics, and developing actionable insights
- Strong research, resourcefulness, and analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications
- Keep up to date on industry changes, technologies, channel benchmarks for assigned clients
- Builds mutual trust and encourages respect and cooperation among team members
- Inspires loyalty and trust, handles oneself ethically following core values and beliefs
- Demonstrates proactive attitude – constantly looking for new tools, tactics and discussing with the team with an eye toward the future
- Works until the work of the moment is done. May be after 5pm from time to time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey and package technical findings in layman’s terms
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com