Schiefer Media, Inc. (SCS) is a brand transformation company. We are an innovative integrated agency with a new model for approaching marketing: digital first, data-focused, and storytelling-oriented. We host a fast-paced, high-energy environment with lots of opportunity to get involved, take ownership and grow. We are currently looking for a passionate, innovative professional, who is not afraid to “get in the weeds” and help transform us into one of the best agencies to work for. You will work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives. Our team is fearless in the pursuit of new ideas, and uncompromising in our quest to become the Best of the Best that both clients and potential candidates think of when in the market.
We are a fast growing, high performance, outcome-oriented company that is committed to rolling up our sleeves and achieving greatness and we need an HR leader that will develop, implement and manage human resources strategies, systems and policies and take ownership of the full cycle HR. You will be based in our Costa Mesa office and work closely with the COO, CFO, and HR Coordinator to support all three offices located in the U.S. and Canada.
Our goal is to be the best agency to work for across all our locations to build an environment where our team can thrive personally and professionally.
If you are a people person who is practical-minded;
If you are passionate and business oriented;
If you’re not afraid of building stuff from the ground up;
If you are inspired in an environment where creative talent thrives; and
If hypergrowth makes you tick
We would love to hear from you!
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Lead HR end to end, from talent acquisition to all things ‘HR’ to offboarding; including managing the day-to-day responsibilities at the Costa Mesa Office.
- You will ensure SCS’s values are pulled through every aspect of our employee lifecycle.
- Own and implement the programs owned by the HR team: Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Recognition, Training, etc.
- Evolve SCS’s Talent Acquisition function to meet the needs of our hyper growth and hybrid/remote landscape, enabling alignment between growth of the team and business.
- Drive innovation across operations, working on several high-impact engagement activities, with an emphasis on employee engagement and retention.
- Remain current with employment laws and regulations. Maintain an effective program of compliance with laws and regulations related to human resources and manage relationships with compliance agencies.
- Responsible for HR systems and employee records to ensure accuracy and improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization. Ensure timely and accurate submission of data requested by the EEOC, ERISA, Department of Labor, etc.
- Serve as a strategic advisor and business partner to your colleagues, helping to navigate opportunities and challenges across their respective teams
- Foster SCS’s culture in everything we do!
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experience growing and scaling a hybrid, remote & culture-first organization from 100 people to much more. You have a background in startup environments.
- 13+ years of progressive leadership experience in human resources and recruiting- preferably in marketing agencies.
- Demonstrated experience in scaling complex, fast-moving organizations with multi-country presence
- Experience in the growth and management of benefits and compensation programs that will best support the agency culture
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- PHR or HR Certifications preferred
- Experience using HRIS systems, preferably ADP Workforce Now
- Willingness to work a hybrid schedule; in-office and remote
- Proven ability to influence and drive organizational changes
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with a proven track record in team growth
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic organization and have a bias toward action.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- A strong grasp on the tools, process, technology, and infrastructure required to attract, retain, engage and grow a remote-first team. You know the best practices BUT you are creative and open to thinking outside the box as the world today requires innovation everywhere!
- Strong organizational skills and a process-oriented state of mind, leveraging data to make smarter “people” decisions where possible
- A personality and demeanor that naturally puts people at ease. You are approachable and empathetic in listening to team concerns, and you translate it to actionable solutions
- Deep knowledge of local, state, and federal policy and requirements, ensuring that SCS remains compliant as we grow and scale
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Rich Benefits = Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Retirement and Company Match
- Company Sponsored Life and LTD Insurance
- Open/Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Work Hours
- Hybrid Work Environment – remote & in-office
- Wellness Programs
- Career Opportunities
- Award Winning Work Culture!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com